Sunday, September 6, 2009

MMMMM.......... Burgundy Beef Stew!




So after a very long day for both Mike and I this was a well earned dinner! Of course I had to be tortured with it's flavorful aroma for 6 hours while it cooked in the crockpot! It was AMAZING! Even earned me one of Mike's official "one for the team" tally mark on out invisible board.

Mikie called us today, He's having a great time spending time with his mom and grandparents, riding horses and feeding goats on the ranch. We're looking forward to him coming back next weekend. Mike and I both have the weekend off so we need to make some plans, maybe bowling or putt putt.....

1 comment:

  1. This looks scrumptious. We had a big potluck at church. This would have been good to eat there too. I love your blog. Did you look at the Tater Tot casserole blog that I recently posted? Nummy Nummy.

    ReplyDelete